- The easy way to digitally capture and store handwritten notes.
- A winning combination of superior OKI print quality coupled with Anoto Digital Pens. It means you can write and draw on real paper, with a real pen, and instantly transmit the finished document directly to your PC!
- Add handwritten notes and diagrams to any document, printed by any Windows application, and transmit the finished document to your PC where it can be saved as a PDF document.
- Instantly capture handwritten data from forms printed by your OKI printer, including surveys, questionnaires, checklists and more.
- Record and share notes from your meetings, without having to type them up first.
- Capture signed documents, such as contracts or other legal documents without the need to scan them.
- Ensure compliance by creating a complete audit trail of who added what information, to which document, and when.
The technology behind Anoto penDocuments
The Anoto technology adds a barely visible, unique dot pattern to documents that you print on your OKI printer. The pen, which looks and feels like a regular ballpoint, contains a tiny digital camera that takes 75 snapshots every second as you write with it.
Every snapshot contains enough data to determine the exact position of the pen (and therefore what you have written or drawn), the time each pen stroke was made and the identity of the document.
Every Anoto Digital Pen can store up to 75 full A4/Letter size pages of handwritten data, and it even identifies who wrote the notes. When you've finished, you can transfer everything to your PC via a USB port.
Stringent testing has confirmed that OKI Printing Solutions provides qualified printers able to print the Anoto dot pattern with precision, which is critical to the Digital Pen's functionality. This is thanks to OKI Printing Solutions' market-leading digital LED technology that provides end-users with crisp text and graphics, high resolution and fast printing speeds. From A4 to A3, from highly affordable to impressively powerful, there's an Anoto-qualified OKI printer to suit every application. And we're adding more to the range all the time.